202202DecAll Day03ICMB 2022: 16. International Conference on Marine Biodiversity(All Day) Auckland, New Zealand Organizer: World academy of science, engineering, and technology Region:International,PacificTopic:Aquaculture,Biodiversity,Ecosystem,Marine Biology,NetworkingCost:$$$Confidence:High
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Marine Biodiversity aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Marine Biodiversity. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Marine Biodiversity.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Marine Biodiversity are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Marine Biodiversity has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Marine Biodiversity. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Circular Economy: Relationship of the Natural Water Collection System, Afforestation and Country Park towards Environmental Sustainability
Kwok Tak Kit
- Challenge of Net-Zero Carbon Construction and Measurement of Energy Consumption and Carbon Emission Reduction to Climate Change, Economy and Job Growths in Hong Kong and Australia
Kwok Tak Kit
- A Digital Twin Approach for Sustainable Territories Planning: A Case Study on District Heating
A. Amrani, O. Allali, A. Ben Hamida, F. Defrance, S. Morland, E. Pineau, T. Lacroix
- Impact of Climate Change on Sea Level Rise along the Coastline of Mumbai City, India
Chakraborty Sudipta, A. R. Kambekar, Sarma Arnab
- Efficient Pre-Processing of Single-Cell Assay for Transposase Accessible Chromatin with High-Throughput Sequencing Data
Fan Gao, Lior Pachter
- Modified Genome-Scale Metabolic Model of Escherichia coli by Adding Hyaluronic Acid Biosynthesis-Related Enzymes (GLMU2 and HYAD) from Pasteurella multocida
P. Pasomboon, P. Chumnanpuen, T. E-kobon
- Renewable Energy Industry Trends and Its Contributions to the Development of Energy Resilience in an Era of Accelerating Climate Change
A. T. Asutosh, J. Woo, M. Kouhirostami, M. Sam, A. Khantawang, C. Cuales, W. Ryor, C. Kibert
- Validation and Projections for Solar Radiation up to 2100: HadGEM2-AO Global Circulation Model
Elison Eduardo Jardim Bierhals, Claudineia Brazil, Deivid Pires, Rafael Haag, Elton Gimenez Rossini
- Transcriptomics Analysis on Comparing Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer versus Normal Lung, and Early Stage Compared versus Late-Stages of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Achitphol Chookaew, Paramee Thongsukhsai, Patamarerk Engsontia, Narongwit Nakwan, Pritsana Raugrut
- European Environmental Policy for Road Transport: Analysis of the Perverse Effects Generated and Proposals for a Good Practice Guide
Pedro Pablo Ramírez Sánchez, Alassane Ballé Ndiaye, Roberto Rendeiro Martín-Cejas
- Evaluating the Understanding of the University Students (Basic Sciences and Engineering) about the Numerical Representation of the Average Rate of Change
Saeid Haghjoo, Ebrahim Reyhani, Fahimeh Kolahdouz
- A Taxonomy of Behavior for a Medical Coordinator by Utlizing Leadership Styles
Aryana Collins Jackson, Elisabetta Bevacqua, Pierre De Loor, Ronan Querrec
- Reverse Impact of Temperature as Climate Factor on Milk Production in ChaharMahal and Bakhtiari
V. Jafari, M. Jafari
- Indigenous Dayak People’s Perceptions of Wildlife Loss and Gain Related to Oil Palm Development
A. Sunkar, A. Saraswati, Y. Santosa
- Systematics of Water Lilies (Genus Nymphaea L.) Using 18S rDNA Sequences
M. Nakkuntod, S. Srinarang, K.W. Hilu
Friday, December 2 - 12:00am 2022 - Saturday, December 3 - 11:59pm 2022
Auckland, New Zealand
World academy of science, engineering, and technology