202216JunAll Day17ICMBD 2022: 16. International Conference on Marine Biology and Diversity(All Day) Organizer: World academy of science, engineering, and technology Region:Central,OnlineTopic:Marine,Marine BiologyCost:$$$$Country:CanadaConfidence:High TagsIn person,Weekday
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Marine Biology and Diversity aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Marine Biology and Diversity. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Marine Biology and Diversity
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Marine Biology and Diversity are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Marine Biology and Diversity has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Marine Biology and Diversity. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- System for Monitoring Marine Turtles Using Unstructured Supplementary Service Data
- Species Diversity of Migratory Birds along Boat Touring Routes in Klong Kone Sub-District, Muang District, Samut Songkram Province, Thailand
P. Chitman, N. Charoenpokaraj
- Comparative Studies on Vertical Stratification,Floristic Composition, and Woody Species Diversity of Subtropical Evergreen Broadleaf Forests Between the Ryukyu Archipelago, Japan, and South China
M. Wu, S. M. Feroz, A. Hagihara, L. Xue, Z. L. Huang
- Architectural Stratification and Woody Species Diversity of a Subtropical Forest Grown in a Limestone Habitat in Okinawa Island, Japan
S. M. Feroz, K. Yoshimura, A. Hagihara
Thursday, June 16 - 12:00am 2022 - Friday, June 17 - 11:59pm 2022
World academy of science, engineering, and technology