You have the power to make an impact. Create a legacy. Work for good. Our Deep Currents workshop has been built to help
You have the power to make an impact. Create a legacy. Work for good.
Our Deep Currents workshop has been built to help young people aged 16-25 understand more about themselves, our Ocean, and how your futures are linked.
What does this workshop involve?
- Deep dive into Pollution as one of the 5 Ocean Threats and be introduced to our framework that allows you to focus your effort and energy in an Ocean Intelligent way.
- Understand and engage in all the ways we can combat Pollution in our Ocean, and how this is relevant to entrepreneurs looking to build sustainability into their business.
- Unpack how you can create an Ocean Intelligent version of your business idea.
- Develop the building blocks of how your business might generate Ocean Positive Action.
Why should you join?
Beyond meeting other like-minded Wavemakers who want to learn more about our Ocean/ make a change in their own lives and beyond, you’ll leave with:
- SKILLS to use our values reflection framework to make more meaningful life choices
- KNOWLEDGE of job sites and tips on how to start building sustainability into your career
- CERTIFICATE of completion, to put on your LinkedIn and socials, so the world can know you’re a Wavemaker.
How to register:
Places are limited so we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible.
Once you have signed up, stand by as we will be sending all of the details to your inbox!
Please email email@example.com if you have any access requirements that make it difficult to register so we can support you.
It doesn’t matter where you are on your journey – an entry-level employee looking to learn more, a university student, or someone just starting to learn about our Ocean – this workshop is open to ALL.
We are particularly encouraging people who identify as Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic, D/deaf, disabled, neurodivergent, working class and LGBTQI+ to apply as they are currently underrepresented in the environmental sector.
We can’t wait to dive in with you!
Monday, December 4 - 2:00pm 2023 - Monday, December 4 - 3:15pm 2023 AST