About Pisces RPM: Pisces Research Project Management Inc. (Pisces RPM www.piscesrpm.com ) is a research and development project management company passionate about making the greatest positive impact for our ocean research money and time. Pisces maintains honest, transparent and fun relationships, and brings these principles to our project management services to give researchers and businesses back their time.
- Pisces is committed to making the greatest positive impact with our ocean research money and time.
- Pisces is committed to creating transparent, long-lasting and mutually beneficial collaborations.
- Pisces maintains honest, transparent and fun relationships through communication, empathy and allowing each member of the collaboration to focus on joyful work.
- Pisces enables underutilized talent, developing a team mentality and building research management capacity in Canada.
- Efficient – We will be thorough, well organized, and effective with time.
- Effective – We will seek to have the greatest positive impact.
- Trustworthy- We will communicate honestly and transparently
- Fun – We enjoy our work, we want this to come across in how we work with you.
Pisces RPM is committed to enabling talent and recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Non-traditional workforce employees are encouraged to apply.
|Required attributes for all employees|
We are currently recruiting for the following areas. Staff are expected to fill a position and also a special role
|Positions available||Special roles:|
Location: Pisces RPM is a distributed organization with employees responsible for both determining and providing an appropriate work location for their productivity, including internet, phone, appropriate office furniture and amenities. Pisces RPM will supply necessary work supplies to execute the work, including a computer, printer, scanner, and other office supplies as needed.
Hours: Flexible, minimum of 10 hours a week. Pisces is a flexible work schedule but maintains a communication standard of 1 workday internally and 2 workdays externally, unless otherwise agreed, creating a need for a minimum of 2 hours during each workday (M-F, 08:00-17:00) of the week.
Coordinating calendars & meetings
Assist with the accumulation, storage and retention of institutional knowledge
Program, software and asset management
File, document and information management (physical and virtual)All special advisors are expected to:
– maintain and keep current their knowledge on trends and initiatives
– monitor for business opportunities in their area
– maintain and grow their contacts
Interested in being a part our team? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and special role in the title of the email that you think you can fill. Please detail how you can meet what we are looking for and include a link to your linked-in and any social media.